Sunday, August 10, 2008

What happens in Vegas.....



This last week I packed the kids up and went to see my grandparents in Utah. We had such a great time in the beautiful weather, and spending time with them. The kids went on lots of walks, played in the rain, and made lots of messes at their Great-Grandparents house. We had such an enjoyable time...THANKS GRANDMA & GRANDPA!!

Here is Anna & Hallie playing a game with Grandpa

Linc and Grandma on the porch



After a few days we met Randy in Vegas for my cousin Kaylee's wedding. It was so nice to see all of my long lost Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. She looked great, the whole day was beautiful. We didn't do a whole lot in Vegas, but we did take the kids to a few fun places. I will never forget explaining to Anna & Hallie that slot machines were NOT arcade games!

At the Las Vegas temple

The girls

My sisters & I at the reception...Me, Autumn, Jodi & Misty

My cousin Kaylee just after they were married. I didnt mean to cut McKay her groom out...oops.

Anna turned 5 on the trip! It is crazy that she has grown up so fast. She was thrilled with all of her gifts and she even got to get a Happy Meal from McDonalds...what more could a girl ask for? Autumn did her hair in a cute up-do and she wore a princess crown the entire day.




It was a great trip, I was so happy to connect with my extended family again.

4 comments:

The Lee Clan said...

Sounds like you had a great time. So Anna starts school just like Jodi, are you nervous? I'm a little sad that my baby is starting K.

Liz's Blog said...

it was soooo much fun to see ya'll! Jacob misses your girls....he keeps saying he wants to dance with them! I can't wait for the next time!

Anonymous said...

How old is Autumn? That's crazy! I think she was around 5 or 6 when we were in high school. Is that right? Have we been out of school that long?!

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip.

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful, energetic children. Anna is 6, Hallie is 5, Linc is 3 and Port is our newest addition. Randy and I have been married for 8 years and love every minute that we get together.