Friday, August 1, 2008

Just another day....

Today really was just another day. We have been busy trying to get ready for the weekend and our upcoming trip to St. George & Las Vegas for my cousin Kalee's wedding. Around lunchtime I realized that Lincoln was running a fever, so I spent all afternoon taking care of him.

After dinner Randy mowed the front yard and washed my van. YAY!!! The girls went out to "help" him, and I kept Linc inside out of the heat. He started to cry when they went outside without him, so I put him up on the couch so that he could see them out the window. He stood on the couch for about 20 minutes watching Randy...the poor kid really wanted to be out with his Dad. I snapped these pictures. He is quite the Daddy's boy already.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful, energetic children. Anna is 6, Hallie is 5, Linc is 3 and Port is our newest addition. Randy and I have been married for 8 years and love every minute that we get together.