I am back by popular demand! Ok, really the only one who misses my posts is my Grandma. Yes, you read that right, my grandma reads my blog. And if you think THATS cool, my grandpa has posted on the family blog. How did I ever get so lucky with those two in my life? So grandma (and gramps) this ones for you!
I have a lot to love in my life right now, let the love begin!
1. My new nephew Taft Jeffrie Garrett. He came barreling into this world (sorry Misty, couldn't help myself) at a quaint 7 lb 14 oz. He is beautiful and healthy. I wanted to take him home in my purse he is so cute!
2. Easter Dresses. Need I say more?
3. Taking pictures of my lovely family. There is nothing like cleaning off the smudgy faces (and hands, and feet...) and coercing the mottley crew into smiling for the camera. It is an addiction...Hello, my name is Amber. Aren't they cute?
4. My mom, my mother-in-law, and my 7 wonderful sisters. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such strong, beautiful women in my life. By blood or marriage, you all inspire me to be better. I bow to all of you! (forgive me for missing all of my McBride sisters...it seems we never take pictures all together!?!?!)
5. My hubby, Mr. Wonderful...who makes me smile and is quick with puns.
- ▼ 2009 (8)