Thursday, March 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentines Day this year. I was able to go to both of the girls class parties. It was so much fun to watch them celebrate with their friends.

The kids are always lucky to get spoiled by our extended family. They received TWO packages in the mail...they were so very excited about that. Here is a picture of Anna eating a giant sucker that their Aunt Marlena sent them. They also got goodies from Grandma McBride and Grandma Smith.


Anna SUPER excited at her class party.


Linc was able to decorate a cookie at Hallie's party (which avoided an inevitable meltdown). He was so happy to be a big kid!


Hallie with her valentine mailbox.


I realized that I never got a picture with MY valentine on lovers day. Whats that about?? I love you honey...maybe next year :)

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

What cute little valentines!! Ryan and Tyler started school on the 15th, so we didn't have to do valentines this year! They were a little disappointed, but it was just fine with me!!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful, energetic children. Anna is 6, Hallie is 5, Linc is 3 and Port is our newest addition. Randy and I have been married for 8 years and love every minute that we get together.