Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby, Baby...

Baby #4 has been an adjustment to say the least. Amidst all the chaos that has overtaken the McBride house, we are sure enjoying our little Porter. We love his sweet little face, his blue eyes, his fluffy hair, his soft chubby cheeks...I could go on! It is amazing how much I love all of my children, but I just LOVE our babies. They are so full of goodness and make everyone around them so happy (unless they are screaming, but that my friends is for another post!). Here are a few of my recent favorite pictures of our little guy...don't you just want to squeeze him??




He is growing up so fast.


The fun & games end when a sibling wants to hold Porter...poor guy gets it all day from his 3 siblings! I totally love that Linc is oblivious to Porters obvious discomfort. CHEESE!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

He is so handsome! Hang in there!!! Babies are so much work.....but so rewarding too. Gotta love little chubby cheeks!

Susan said...

Your such a good mommy Amber! And your family is TOO CUTE!

Carbonneau said...

He is adorable Amber! congrats! we went to Utah for a bit this summer too, it was so hard to adjust back to the heat when we came home. Hope your summer has been full of fun!

Frost Family said...

How cute is that little smile?!?! And those eyes!!! Great pix!

Liora said...

What a cute baby you have! I cannot believe how big Lincoln looks!!! Love seeing pictures of you and your cute family!

Laurel Baker said...

Oh, Amber, I miss you so much! It makes me sad to think that I don't even know Porter...he is so stinking cute! We will have to chat soon!

Krista said...

I LOVE Porter's hair! So CUTE!!!!

Brianne said...

I LOVE the pic of him sitting on the couch by himself with that sideways smile! I COULD FOR SURE EAT HIM UP!!!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful, energetic children. Anna is 6, Hallie is 5, Linc is 3 and Port is our newest addition. Randy and I have been married for 8 years and love every minute that we get together.