Not at the fair anyways! We went to $1 day at the fair last night. It took a lot of planning to leave as soon as Randy finished work, to bring all of our baby/kid gear and to feed everyone BEFORE going in. I have a love/hate relationship with the fair. Let me share it with you.
Reasons NOT to go to the fair:
1. Every freaky person in Arizona is there in full freakiness
2. Parking is either expensive, or far away, or expensive and far away.
3. Trying to keep 3 little kids together at one time is next to impossible, avoid this at all times
4. Fair workers are oddballs
5. Too many people in too small of spaces
6. Everything is overpriced...before you realize it all of your grocery money is spent on 2 fry-breads and a funnel cake!
Reasons TO GO to the fair:
1. The smile on my kids faces when they go on a ride
2. The smile on my kids faces when they see the stinky cows/bunnies/hamsters/chicks/horses/goats
3. The smile on my kids faces when it is dark outside and all of the "cool" lights are lit up
4. The way my kids talked about it all day today, and will be talking about it for months to come.
The joys of being a mother!!!