Monday, May 26, 2008

The last few months have been a whirlwind for us! We have had all sorts of great things going on, but it has been busy. However, this weekend Hallie has been running a fever, so we have been forced to slow down. So, I learned how to make hairbows. I have wanted to do this for a long time, and it has been so much fun! I have a sister and a few sister-in-laws that need to get off the baby boy train and have some sweet little girls so I can make them tons of these cute little things! FUN!!

Today Randy helped me make a bulletin board for above my desk and a bow board for the bathroom. I love the way they both turned out. Thanks honey!



6 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Amber...the bows came out adorable!!!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait till the family reunion to see you....who knows maybe will have to make a trip before then and come see ya'll this summer! Call me soon and we can talk about when is good for you. I miss you...give your kids kisses from me! XOXOXO

The Higgins Family said...

How super cute! Maybe someday I'll have a reason for you to teach me how to make those adorable bows... ;)

Karla said...

Hi Amber,
Your bows are super cute. I love the board that you and your hubby made. You will have to show me how you did that. How is everything? Hope you are doing well?

Families are Forever said...

Very nice! Jared was looking at the picture of the back of Anna's head and thought it was me when I was a little girl. The bows are cute! I better have a girl next!

Meghan said...

The bows look great! You have to teach me how to do them. I am so glad that you stopped being a slacker and finally updated your blog!

The Davis's said...

Those bows are so cute. I want to learn how to make them too!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful, energetic children. Anna is 6, Hallie is 5, Linc is 3 and Port is our newest addition. Randy and I have been married for 8 years and love every minute that we get together.